Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yeah

Hadn't been posting for quite a while. BUSY, as usual~ I have resign my previous work at e-GATE as a waiter and The starview because i got another job that have more time let me work even-though salary is low than before but is near my house that is All Sport Cafe^^ At D'Pizza
I had started this Tuesday is been three day i work until today~


Yesterday Thursday went to Qb with Jcaren and Fiona,to have Sushi King Bonaza each plate only sold two ringgit with term and condition~ Three of us eat also can't reach 20 plate so sigh~ But after that we went Seven Road to See HUA Che(chinese) until 10 something.
We go to Coffee Island Again,One week went there twice(hahahah) is fuun be there and chat with each other...
We went to Ate Supper after we leave Coffee Island(Eat Again!@!@!)

Why i still can't fat even i eat a lot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment