Monday, November 1, 2010

Last Monday 25 Oct 2010


Last Monday i went To Beautify To Change My new Hair Style and is more antao and handsome for me!!(Am i Too narcissistic???) Just Tell me Truth~!!!
Thank You Kinky That Help Me Set My new Hair Style Thank You:p
Last Saturday was Halloween For Whole who are know this Festival,But for me is different because i celebrate with my Friend Kal Fion Birthday Party.First we planing To Paradise Beach but most of them are scare the flood ravage so change to Vivian House Root Top To celebrate and it's have a lot of fun on that day besides that we are going to make again on this Thursday Night.
I wish i could Have one like other can hug they girl,to lead by the hand,chatting,accompany no matter what,and so. I'm Jealous when the couple pass by from my see sight.
But I'm faith to be Mr.Alone forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment