Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Movie Day

At First There was no one join me to Gurney For A movie,so i decide to watch it alone ,well this is not the first i go movie alone but this morning Around 8:00a.m some one sms me,and i so surprise and unexpected that is My sis Valerie sms me later free or not and i reply yes and told my schedule,Start on 11:00.p.m i go to cut hair and then watch a movie on 02:15.p.m.So she let me know answer on 12:30p.m sharp so there are total four person join me to watch Movie,there are Heng David,Valerie,Kathy and Me~ But they are late for 15 minute before is show~ At last the reached safety.
0n 04:06p.m the movie has been finish and then we go for our high tea at Guilter Shop which are own by Gsc and meal set quite cheap and affordable by all.So next time i will be there for my Lunch,Dinner choice.
On06:05 we back by each other and i was wonder that why i so damn bored when on the way back home?????
And a Lonely Night For me!!To Passed~

So This 31 Dec 2010 who wanna join to me To Count Down at Gurney Or Queensbay Mall Or Watch A Movie At Midnight Shown!!!!
But Must After 10:00p.m BECAUSE i will attend a Wedding Dinner~
So Please Let Me know By This Friday Morning~

No comments:

Post a Comment