Thursday, January 20, 2011

You Break Your Prmise

Yesterday ,was a long planned to hang out for buy new clothes for this coming Chinese New Year,At first was to Eat Tao with Kinky but we(david and me)face financial problem so we post pound until 10th Of February to Tao.
And we depart to 1st Avenue first to have our Movie(Great Day) on 02:00.p.m . after 93 minute we went to Prangin Mall start to buy clothes,first we hang around at Parkson and finally i found a clothes that i wanted to buy but there are no size for me,and seems to faith for me,is okay if there are no size so i went to other place to found clothes that i wanted to buy is also are OUT OF SIZE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARG:@ !!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!! so i choose to buy shoe for it and i get the Larrie Shoe for the latest Model.And is quite Cheap for it!
After we paid the clothes we went to BODY GLOVE to buy a Yellow shirt for myself,after 20 minute include i paid the clothes,then i realize that i lost my CAR TICKET,and it's holy shit for me because we are to paid another Rm50 for the lost of car ticket!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn Thing!!!! First time driving and been to 1st Avenue to lost the Car Ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh My God why I'm so careless!!!!! so we spent one hour to find back our lost car ticket,and it seem that God are not Trying to Help us But to let us paid the Rm50 for the lost ticket!!!!! Luckily i have two of my best to help me share!! Thank God^&^ So after that we went to Gurney to have our Dinner At Max Gourmet,but we spent one hour to finish our Dinner~
After dinner is our time to Have A Tea Time which are be our New Places to Gather and chat that is Coffee Island~ And we as usual playing poker card,and there are one more thing that are out of my Imagine which my friend(Fei Tan) can win us at continuously ten!!!!!! Oh My God!!! He is DAMN LUCKY!!!!!!!!!
And we left At 01:15a.m~
Is a Good Day For Me And My FriendS!!!!
Friendship Forever^&^

No comments:

Post a Comment