Saturday, April 2, 2011

Good and Bad

Today i was just realize that there are good human being and bad human being luckily that i know how to against and without affect my training. Well,what can do while that thing is important and cannot take it out except i broken or anything damages~
Stupid her!!!! Damn her!!! Are you deaf your your Housekeeping Manager are allow me wear it but you still like you are manager or what or Kepo anything?????? Even though ARE The azimat should take it out while duty but your Manager allow me to wear it... Stupid You!!!! I know that everyone take it out but the person you mention are Malay or India??? Do they have azimat like me????? Damn you Stupid!!! i can see it that Malays And Indians are more than Chinese People!!1 Okay??
Stupid You!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment