Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lexus Sport Car......

Last Saturday plan to have supper with Leoheart but the were close for "Bersih" i think.I was late that time actually and out of my expect was leoheart came with his Lexus sport which is more prefer for double seater and cool car.First we went to Starbuck New Work Park for chit chat about work details which coming I will work with Leoheart (Xd) Until 12:30pm Leoheart said why don't we go somewhere else to shaken his We Chat(^-^)""""  So first were Percint 10, second to Upper Penang Road and Soju Room.... whole journey were take 2 hoir something to finish and 30 minute to my home....Quite fun for the journey all the way sitting on the sport car (^-^)

Something will must happen after Happy Life.... Monday on 11:00am something this Damn Guy Ben cone and text me with this word "can you dun like the thing I like" first I would like to make it clear in law or Facebook social apps doesn't said or even apply on the law said no multiple like or copyright reserved!!!!! I already in bad mood come with this Damm guy text me such work!!!!! Damn Guy 100% Within 10 minutes this Damm Guy come again text me "Let's Play ignore game o" neither reply get shoot o0o Is not the first time anymore shall I continue t9 play game with him?????
Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment