Monday, October 19, 2009

First Step Failure

Today i failure my step talk more than 150 word and can forgive myself because this is my原则i have to patuh my 原则!!!!!
but i won't worry it still can do second step it!!!!
AS old Man Said Failure Is Mother OF SUCCESS!!!




But today i wonder what is A TRUE HAPPY??
Make Something to let you happy or make someone happy and you also follow it happy???? Or think something can make you happy or let the memory think you are happy???
AND how A TRUE HAPPY formed????
Where is happy came from??
Our Heart??(I think so)




But is not important to think this for now!!! Because comming soon i have to work more earn more to my pocket money^^

But today i so happy after i wake up i also dont know,maybe GOD want me feel what is true happy it is!!
THANKS YOU GOD^^
Have A Nice Day To ALL who viewing Mr.Alone Blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment