Friday, October 16, 2009

Start Again

Yesterday i start my ALONE habits again!!!! Is Quite LONG time i din't have time to start my ALONE habits since yesterday!!!(for working)


Suddenly Felf All The World IS HATING ME!!!! For i have a big mouth!!! But is that i got Big Mouth it will depens on friends!!! At That moment i can't do anything,explain,or give a chance for me!!!


I hate this All person!!!But it Also give me Whole NEW LIFE to stop talking to my whole new world!!! I won't talk so much and more than 100-150 word in a day!!!IF more than i just keep quite at all or leave it immediatly!!!And Find A place that no ones will know where am i until a day pass!!


And Who CAn Answer me What A Friend Should Be and How A Friend Should Be!!!
Share A Scret with you??? NO!!!! They won't but there told all the world about your secret!!!!
I hate this Person and said behind Me!!!



Start from now i stop talking to all my friends!!!Because i dont want to hurt me again
Sory to all my friends that now i have to stop tallking!!!!!!!


orz

No comments:

Post a Comment