Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Maening...

mMeaning of Alone????

Guys I want to ask you what is meaning of ALONE ,LONELY??who can answer me…..

Yesterday I was back from friend BBQ party but at 12:45 the sky start to tearing and we have to back and I back to my friend hostel to avoid rain and I was back about 02:22 something….And the all way I back it was just alone,lonely path and the all way I’m just thinking what is lonely and alone meaning… I start to scale now and may be I was born to be….. And I was whipped out from Happy World And kicked in To Alone World and Lonely… But if the faith choose to be…… and then I have follow of it….. is time activated the mode now…I was so jealous of it that but the chose me to be…… And I dream a word that isI’M Always Alone,You are Born to Be Alone, You Live In Alone and Lonely Word

1 comment:

  1. Don't away said you're alone and lonely.
    you got many friend, ok

    ReplyDelete