Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was my friend(David kok)so Ryan suggest that how about we celebrate for him but not a big party as usaul just some friends but there was a person let me plane for continues three start from 2o march until 22 march (headache why always let me plane!!!!!)i dont want to mention his name!!
But now i wish my friend again Happy Birthday^^
All the Best

Today morning supossed is empty for my sechdule but suddenly change exam so we have to do our exam more earlier but all of us lack of time to study so how is going when we result came out??
Retake or what??
Haiz...
But nevermind after exam we also have our special way to relax that we go shoppimg with ben and my friend until 01:30 something....
Fun of it after exam hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment