Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy DAY WITH Old Friendss

The Car Decoration bouhgt by Ryan Tan
Cheese Chiken Wing
Ryan Tan.. sneak capture while he eating....
Fresh Milk With Milo Smoothies
Fresh Mint With Passion Fruit Smoothies

This evening, was originally going to Coffee Island At Gurney Drive, is to have a friend accompany me to talk about tomorrow, but he has courses So, they had canceled.
After my stomach hungry, I thought I should eat Roti Cannai, on about a few friends and I go with that, Roxal Cheah, David Kok And Ryan Tan, however, Ryan Tan was the last one into. We are also very good luck because I did not expect throughout the film is that we can see the latest movie and that is: 14Blade. Super nice. But when we see half when it began to rain came. Then I'll continue reading through the policy, and we have already read the opera is divided 01:45. After the rain, or have been under, I'm so there is no way a home. When the home is already in La Tangji. . .
The next morning, I also suited to such a friend to go to school diploma get SPM, then eat breakfast. . .
In the afternoon and I Ryan Tan to Queensbay to buy a car decoration, bought after the go Kim Gary have Tea Time and Ryan Tan has also asked me to do! ! ! ! Thank you ^ ^ Ryan Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment