Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dessert Time

Is quite a long time i didn't updated my blog,because of some reason that i can't posted up to complain or share to anyone ,the only choice is to keep it for myself.
Now lets not to talk about that makes me feel sad,Last Saturday after i off work straight away to home,i had a habit that when i step in to home first thing i gonna to do is open refrigerator see whether that have food or not,luckily got one that is Peanut Soup with Hong Kong Style Tong Yuan is very delicious and also up to newspaper near Sunway Hotel There,I'm going to buy the dessert again to my parent and recommend to my friends.
Yesterday one of my friend Chat with me on MSN and started to talk topic that makes me feel sad again,is quite a long time i didn't think about already but she makes me think back,that how deep i love her,and wait her to accept me but at the end.. BUT i wont give up because now i dont the qualification to love her or to love her neither to let anyone love me too!!! Until i get back my QUALIFICATION TO LOVE HER!!!!
Then should i Happy Or Sad??
Who can tell me the truth??

No comments:

Post a Comment