Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wesak Day

I wake up early on Wesak Day and 11:30-4:30 got to work even is holiday but not for me for The Secondary School above include the College but for me as BOSTON waiter got to work!!!(IS OKAY BECAEUS I CAN GET DOUBLE PER HOUR)XD At night got to New World Park to work there are lot of people came to Starview to have dinner and the Wedding Dinner.
Suddenly i take a plate of fish to Guest but the Guest ask me to Separate to ALL BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO,then i ask my Manager to help(Mr.Teoh) and he call the experience staff to cut but the experience staff don't like to cut the Fish!! At last she also have to cut the fish on Manager request~
So she start to hate me and find something to let me unable to finish but i won't give up!!! And she shocked when i finish all the job that she request!!!(Very Funny when she shocked)XD
At Last she also forgive me Because i'm just part time and just finish two weeks...
So happy that she forgive me^&^
Or not i won't easily to work on there......
So creapy.. Right???
Do you think so????
Happy Wesak Day Although is passed...
And Now I Hopes Saito and Seng Family Don't sad too long. Your Father also don't want you all can't live well right????

No comments:

Post a Comment