Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bored Day

Finally now,i have two day off so that I'm not too tired for working and have some time to plan 14 June 2010 Monday.At first i was planning to Auto City Tao for lunch but some of reason i change the date and place too,change to Pinang e-GATE.And some of my friends can't attend,i felt very sad that not anyone can attend the gathering on have lunch together,is not first time already felt very very very sad sad sad~~~~ No Choice for it because i want everyone can attend this event,but the God Doesn't help at all so this make me felt more deep sad!!!
So now 14 June 2010 Monday,how many person can attend???(Will be more than ten????)
I wonder it
And soon this end of the month i got spent money to buy new clothes for my cousin Wedding Dinner...

Haix~~~
Sight~
Can't wait the time is comming~~~
HOPES THAT I CAN HAVE A NICE DAY WITH......

No comments:

Post a Comment