Thursday, September 9, 2010

08 Sep 2010


Last Friday was School Holiday for all primary and secondary Student so do i.Becasue college start holiday from last month friday and that day is Exam for Economics.Is hard to answer but me have to solve no matter what.Let not talk this anymore should talk about ThIS Holiday why i'm keep talk this becasue i did something wrong and cause me free whole week without work and me starting to Felt alone and lonely...Luckily i have my brother that is Sky River,Ice Ice(Biscuit create by Vivian ^^)Recently keep disturbing them and this makes me feel ashamed with them. BUT Yesterday night i and Ice Ice went to Qb to watch Step Up 3 on 11:55p.m,this movie is good in technique and all is dancers skill is cool and awesome ecspcially the World Jam Final Round fight with Samurai the last skill OF Pirates is totally awesome and cool!!! I love the Skill.

Start From Tomorrow is My Front Office Practical Traning Until Next Friday 17 September 2010 Included Holiday such as Sunday and Saturday.. T-T Very sad Can't go Travel...(wuwu)


No comments:

Post a Comment