Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lalalal~


Last Friday,I was planning after work Go To Pulau Tikus To Have A Dinner to enjoy the Western Food Name Chef's Delight but me and David Reach that is already Close and we can't enjoy our Western Food So i change to Jelutong There have Burger and i think that I'm not good in lucky because the Hawker dint open(swt) and lastly we just enjoy our Murtabak only so pity...





Besides that Yesterday was my Little Brother Birthday so now i wish him Happy Birthday^&^,We went To Golden Bay to Have our Dinner my second brother bought a Mcd Burger to My Little Because his Birthday^^
And Yesterday me,Max Max Tan.Lay Theng and Fei go to Nasi Kandar To Chatting because it's been a time we hadn't not contact since our primary Graduate..
So we Should Appreciate relationship each other before out last breath~
And the Day end with A Happy Condition^^
Hopes Tomorrow Is A Good Day^&^

No comments:

Post a Comment