Thursday, March 17, 2011

Drunk at Darts Addicts Sport And Restaurant.

16th of Mar is planing to Coffee Island and celebrate that i officially off form college but i want went to Darts Addicts but before that also get approval from my friends as well.And i reach almost 11:30p.m but there is quite fun for me,can play darts or you can chit chat or watch the magic Show is amazing i can consider he are professional Magician~ Because i drink two glasses of alcoholic cause like monkey keep scratch here and there.Oh My God Damn It~!! I won't drink alcoholic drink anymore and become monkey again!!! And i almost forget that ben helmet is put on my car,while i at david he called said that his helmet at my car!!Oh God Help Me,then i have to go Darts Addicts again but when i reach they ask me to supper so then i join and become me reach already 04:30a.m midnight.
This morning with david friends been to 1st Avenue Red box and is quite bored with them not even can talk a lot....
But is still fun for it
By the way next Monday 21th Mac we will went to Voodoo!!! Yeah Men~!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment