Sunday, March 13, 2011

White Day Valentine~

This Was taken two week ago which are 1th March afternoon at college using I-phone to edit one~
Nice???
Cool??
Handsome?

Idiot Me~

Hadn't been posting for quite a while. LAZY, as usual!!!
My blog dusk are growing until today,because some reason until i have no one to complain or to said it out when i need friends to accompany me."Sigh" This is me who are lack personality relationship.By that time you realize is too late but this also are my wrong because not enough fascination to ask a girl date with me even asked and personality relationship!!!
I'm still in good mood before today,because she has promise to date with me,as the old saying,Happiness Time are passing soon in fast speed that we couldn't imagine. Oh yeah,two more day then me are officially off from college and continue to my Hotel Industrial Training and that time also are the time to let me put down all Children affair.
Or i has been destiny to be Mr.Alone until i meet my Angel?????
I hoping on that Angel who are really cares about me but not to fool around with me.
One more thing TOMORROW are "White Day Valentine" which mean girl whether get chocolate from 14th February which you gift to Your "BOYFRIENDS" If you are get back chocolate from your boyfriend mean that your BOYFRIEND are truly love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment