Thursday, July 28, 2011

Off Day In One Shoot Again~

Once again come to the End of The Month which mean that my Off Day are here,and i won't not wasted my time without any purpose or any target,Like Wednesday first day of my off Day Depart on 12:35pm went to David house to fetch him and then to Shuly House,because i have promise her that i will teach her About the Basic techniques of using Microsoft Word and Excel ,But for Microsoft is teaching by David because he are the one more knowledge about this software~
But i think that i have disappointed Shuly because i wasn't teaching well but playing her I-Phone only~
Sorry Shuly^^ And then we were spent for four hour then only went to 1st Avenue for movie Harry Potter 3D^^ Is was Awesome for me!!!!
And Day was spent soon....
To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment