Thursday, July 21, 2011

Result Day

Last Three week i was resit exam for Account and Marketing and now only Today afternoon 3:10p.m went to College to know the result of the resit exam and it was not disappointed me both of the result are pass and i have to chance to Convocation but at the same time i 'm also felt guilt to telling the truth to him which he are not pass,but what if i didn't let him know the result will i feel more guilt like now?? Human are stupid animal and Contradiction!!!! I wish i can disappear from now for a period to express the felling!!!!
I'm a person who are sensitive at any word that everyone said and be able to remember everything that hurt my felling or even teasing,and then i will try my best to fix the wrong but if i were get hurt again which mean that i 'm not good enough of it!!!!Then that time i will disappear for period until i were recover back!!!

Thank God That create me!!!


To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment