Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hard Rock Hotel!!!

Yesterda,me,Hanson,Eric,Lian Chee was at Hard Rock Hotel.For Ultimate Foam Party....By The Way the Foam was started at 7:30pm and counter of Ultimate Foam open at 4pm so I waiting them at
Prangin Tunnel for fetching me and I was predicted will them late??? Yes of course they was late somemore ask me to Watson purchase Sun Screen Lotion(damn them)!!!!

On 05:10on we officially reach Hard Rock Hotel after that we head to counter of Ultimate Foam...;-) We purchase four ticket and cost me Rm 120.... After that we head to they swimming pool for an hour something person of the swimming pool ask us to leave the pool(Damn It) and ask US to paid because the pool only for in-house guest then I will told him that the guy who answer my call said that I play the pool before the ultimate foam party start after that another guy were said is okay now and ask us don't go to the pool anymore until the ultimate foam party....(Damn It)

Okay now the ultimate was not fUN as what I expect!!!!! And the time of they started were also late!!!!!  I will not encourage my friend to play for it!!!!
Dman it!!!

All the picture have done uploaded please check on Fb...

让我丢脸!!!还很内疚!!!!
王八!!!!!!

On September 2 I were asking by Eric for join the movie (The Possession) and unexpected with the new guys name Zhou jiu(Hokkien)....

No comments:

Post a Comment