Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Malaysia Days = Friends Day ;-)

On 16 September morning,Lynn has planned for Dim Sum on morning since last week 10 September,But this Dim Sum only were four of us only which is Eric,David,Me and Lynn,now only the started everyone were late wake up onto that day and we had the dim sum almost the same time as last week.8:30am...But the weather were bad raining day which I hate the most!!! It cause me to pack up my clothes all to work.!!! DAMN IT!!!!

The time passed soon which is movie Sunday for among my friends but this time I and David only watch the Resident Eveil for 3D at 4:30pm before that I was planned for a tea Time before The movie showing... I want been to Eye Cafe which is nearby my work place...who know that I keep remind David don't late but he were late until show up at 4pm by that time we already rushing the time....Then we were the same as usual bought the fox and beverage to movie but this time we were over until we had not enough of hand to get it,in the same time I also sleak down the mini hot dog because I can't findy seat!!!! And the hot dog were sleak down 2piece....
SORRY David :-D

On 17 September we were planned as well earlier in the morning went to Air Itam Market for Breakfast which is history for more than 60 year Curry Mee(we are insane wake up earlierin the morning to have breakfast) But we are depart at 7am something... We reach there by 8:30am.On.9am we went to look around what we can buy for snack prepare for this afternoon for the beach,who know Eric were the one suggest to Beach but also the one who refuse at the end due to he are tired and paint fir his both leg... Then we just ignore it direct go to Kek Lok Si Temple for photo shooting and visit since year ago we didn't been there ;-)
We left at 10:10am back to Eric House by the way I forget to you guys that David motor were Pancit when the way down to Eric house.The we sent the motor to repair at the same time we also discuss where we should go for the next station then Eric said he want to sit a place to chit chat..then I also suggest to winter warmers.. So we stick to the plan ans meet Eric house at 2:45pm who know that David always the one who cause us al late....(but we are get used to it):@
And we reach Qb around 4pm,then I direct told them I hungry so we start figures where we can have our dinner...But this problem always be the hard question and big question mark for us!!! DAMN IT...
Finally we took around 15minute to figure where we can have our dinner... And we have our decision to have dinner at Sushi King...(Took around 15minute to think our dinner) Damn It.
After we have our dinner around 30minute our cool boss show up to join us(Hanson)
Is very nice to know him since I were Form One at Batu Maung for my memory he is the who always bully until now even we not well in each other until this year Chinense New Year Eve bought out by Eric(Thank You Eric) to let us know more each other;-)
And we left sushi king around 6pm then we go to Popular to find Valerie...to ask her out with us but she still refuse due to homework....
Suddenly Lynn were told me that thought Hanson can join US for tonight event then he had to fetch Eric back first then only can join us...Who know that Hanson ask us to Nueve and I said sound great for all of us..Because is a places we never been there and Hanson always ask me a drink for several time each we meet...And I very interesting to join him because from that we can know more of US.and he had to wait 10minute something then only we reach... SORRY Hanson that tou wait for us....
Now the interest part start he ask two girl which just come back from K.l to join us and this girl were 王子和公主………this is the name that Hanson intro to us but this two girl were fun and join is to play but that Hanson were drinking alone better that join is to fun around dman it....and I were shocked that he dare to tell me that....!!! DAMN YOU Hanson!!!
And all the night we are fun and enjoy..
Thanks Hanson for invite two beauty girl to join us and I hope that we can know each other for more..;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment