Saturday, June 15, 2013

醉醉的我回家

昨天,就和 Ben and Ban Went to Macaslister Mansion for Wine Fiesta,  it was horrible and worst ever seem that I were not there or even show up...... Is okay because I were for 45mintue and did apologies for them, but then the problem have vshow up I were start hang around to look for where we can sit down and enjoy it,God was actually helping me to look for it,finally I got that place fit enough for three or One,by then I start to have drink there first within 5 minutes they had show up and first word coming out from Ben were actually what I always did always, but do you ever think about me why I were like this as "4W AND 1 H" Why,When,What,Where and How...... I was thinking that I were too Concern or Even sensitive for some relation between that???? Or even that I too Small Gas?????
One more thing for yesterday they!!!! I had told them earlier that I wish to have "The Switch" for movie but they went for it yesterday night at 1st Avenue.They did   updated me for Supper but I was in bad mood straight away didn't reply and even go for it!!!!! But after I finish the Wine Fiesta I was in drunk mode drive along Highway luckily I did drop by to Qb Starbucks for Hot Chocolate for more than 30 minute or else i will get road block at Penang 2nd Brige.... Let's Stop here and enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment