Friday, June 21, 2013

Coming Soon for My Birthday...

Last Tuesday 25 June 2013 I went to D'Pizza Mall Tong Pak Fu for dinner and also meet up Lynn, she was asking for 6 July 2013 whether I free or not but I had rejected due to last year My Birthday Situation,that is last time for me I don't wish to plan anymore.And also on David Birthday Plan one word text out From Valerie "Next time who ever birthday plan itself" this is more I hate it!!!!! Fine since you have texted out I will take it as Yes and Forever!!!! Back to last year My Birthday it seem I was begging someone to attend my birthday, but only some were attending such as David,Eric,Lynn and Boon.Boon is the one that I never ask before and he show up and join my birthday celebrations!!!
Now I have phobia, ,and I shall start Offence Them start on July I shall more careful for they appointment about dinner or weekday or weekend to avoid I had the same situation like last year . First and last for All!!!!!
I don't know that a shall I Offence they appointment? ??? What I mean Offence here is Reject them!!!!!
SHALL I??????

No comments:

Post a Comment