Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bored Days and Miss her again!!

Happy Birthday!!!


Is Bored Day for me!!! No work and No Lecture!!!!(haiz).Too bored until i think her back agian and can't think about her evey minute even i take a nap also...It will appears on my dream!!!!But i really miss her so much!!!! Dont leave me alone!!!! I dont want to be.Mr.Alone!!!!!
You are firt one makes me..... and......
Okay now!!!!
I want to wish my College friend name Ben(Lim Shin Chuan) for Happy Birthday because tomorrow is his birthday while ME(Mr.Alone).Yee Peng.Ai ling(just came back from Taiwan) and one more person(Zi Qin) at Singapore for his sister wedding so can't celebrate birthaday for you(Ben) so sorry to you!!! OLZi think you(ben) will know what is that mean!!!


Should i chase.....

Happy Birthaday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment