Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Day with Friends

Finally i go to QueenBay Mall there for fun fair and aslo waste more money day!!(veery sad)Need to work hard on my job to gat back my money and also can spent more!!!(hahah)

Very funny?

I arrive Qb about 10:05p.m. First i go play the game at the Qb for five malaysia ringgit!!!Because long long time i din't play over there since i was study until yesterday!!! But my friends wen zi put a big rocket to me!!!!It was first he put me a rocket i shocked on that time!!!! But bnevermind next time i send him a double rocket!!!(hehehs)

About 11:30p.m i went there and start to waste money time!!!

First my friend david play his lucky ball to get prize!!!(got photo too)

And then we paly the 306.C spin and i can shout on that moment and very headache and blur it!!!Lucikly i got help from my Ryan(he quite handsome too for our last form five class and his was get second places on it for all chinese people only!!!)But he din't play at all just walk with us only..

And i also saw kim boon when his playing bumber car!!!I din't go to find him because i also need to play too but i sms him!!!

Second i go play the bumper car!!! hahah it was too fun because we can crash everyone while them can't complain and go to Polis Station to crash them car!!!(hahah) And my friend get five cute cup but he give to his relative all!!!!(hehes)It was a HAPPY DAY FOR Mr.Alone and his friends!!!!

But one more friends put me a triple rocket!!!(hot temple at that moment)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment