Monday, September 21, 2009

Miss Her

Dont leave me ALONE!!!! I Dont want to be Mr.Alone anymore!!!!!!
I want to be Mr.Happy ever!!!!
Please dont leave me Alone anymore!!!!!
I hate to Alone ANYMORE



This is me

I just wanna cry


I miss her so much and miss her back agian or i never let it down at all!!
It already pass so long time and i still can let it down and think back her this few days and can't concentrate doing something or anything!!!But her....


Will her know i miss her or i still love her????
And i can't stop thinking her!!!!!
And i wish her could know i still love her or miss her!!!
And give me one more change to be a couple again!!
And so j.... when all my friends in ......
I MISS HER SO MUCH

And i wish her could know i miss her now every moment!!!

I....
5201314
4422330

No comments:

Post a Comment