Friday, November 20, 2009

bUSY Day

The Panstry Chef and us
The Last One

Honeydew Pudding


Strawberry Sponge Cake



I forgot The Name Already




My Bubur Cha Cha



This Few Day i WAS going to updated my blog but I failed it because this few day i lack of time busy about the Practical Training For Kitchen At Berjaya Hotel... And THE cOMMING SOON Exam.... First day IT Was tears when i going to Berjaya Hotel AND it stopped when i almost reach there and what should i said is the God PALYING ME>>>>>??????(i HAVE NO iDEA!!!!!)
Fisrt Day It just take Half day time and after it need to continue my lettuce yet and have to work after lettuce until 11;30(haiz)
Second day the whole day at Berjaya Hotel but not whole day but rest about 1 hour and 30 minute too and we walk to Guney Plaza to Have Our Lunch,oUR bROTHER Jia Ming,Mr Happy Ben,Apple cHANG AND mE(Mr.Alone).we having our lunch at chopper board...
I will Upload Our Practical Training pHOTO SOON(I THINK MAYBE IS monday).......
Pls To Be Continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment