Friday, November 13, 2009

Out Of cHOICE

I choose to be SILENT MODE!!!
A day that Silent don't talk much!!!It was happen on it and and will continue...... until they told me!!! A friend should keep asking something that you don't know or not???Or let them told you and you be the listener????? Even you keep asking them,they will not 100% told you maybe 99% fake and maybe true but most all of us will not told true!!!!(Right?)And it depends on your friends!!!If you keep asking them,them will remember you are a BUSY BODY!!!!!! And soon will not told anything to you again!!!!Even a little thing too!!!Except they need you help and that time they will let you know!!!!Is that FRIEND Should be????(I THINK THIS IS using US!!!!)
aS LIKE ME,if i want someone know something about me i will let them know all!!!!If not i will not let them know even they keep asking me!!!!(but i will let someone know only in my friends list)
And all this i was a
Pass Person so i don't want you all to like Me!!
I have sHA.... to talk it now!!!!!!!!!
So For now I will be Choosing To Be Silent Mode!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment