Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Days^^ And Sad Dys

Din't cook anything yet....
The Over Cook...

the Clear on....


Ben eat this all and the left Over



The Things.....




09th November 2009





It was a full day class and new subject class to learn it(haha) Boring day for full day class!!!!But the time pass soon and time to spilt (hehes) And my friends Crazy Qin Suggest to hang out tonight so we chose to eat western food at Gurney Plaza(first time hang out with ben,yee peng,zi qin,and so on)BUT WE CHANGED TO eat Steamboat and The UMNO building there and I the last one arrived because my house there tears so cause me late to there. And there I meet news guys Name is Zhi Hao and is was a funny guys , Zhi Hao makes us whole night just laugh it pass the time. AND ALSO FIRST TIME I SAW BEN laugh at this time and it also laugh more than five times in a night (FIRST TIME!!!!!)Should happy???? Now he change his name into Mr Happy Ben!! And today was a sad for me too because my friend Soon Huat mother just Pass Away. And I go to visit Soon Huat after my lecture and he totally different than usually (Soon Huat Don’t too Sad Your Mother also don’t want you cry and sad too!!) I wish your mother will Happy at the Heaven^^

No comments:

Post a Comment