Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grandfather Birthday

IceIceBaby Restaurant...
I love this picture because memory me something back....

Chocolate Steamboat with Mixed Fruit


My Friend Ryan Tan capture when he calling a phone.. hehehe



Today is my grandfather's birthday, so it holds for me and my family including his uncle had. We went to Alor Star to eat, but I am not competing is a Restaurant, but also a Thai Restaurant. Where the environment, I also like. . . However, before we go but I do not know that store there, then we are waiting for my uncle took him back with me. . .
But we went there was already 08; 40. . . .
However, they have applauded the uncle. . . We are one of the Food on out. . . . .
Restaurant there, quite a odd ... I forgot to introduce the name of that store: Restaurant Khuntai ... .. 9:40 on the way we eat we went to eat maternal grandparents.
By 10:45 I can not compete is my friend Ryann Tan will call me out about. . But he quite a destined because from my grandfather's home Auto City is very close! ! ! About 15 minutes went to the! ! ! ! ! !
To where I am with Ryan Tan gone for a while, Ryan Tan on the proposed eat dessert, of course, my first one in favor of 啦 ~ ~ ~ ~ because I am a person who love eat, drink (hehehe) after we eat into the IceIceBaby , and where the environment is not bad, I like. . . I have a few pictures to share with you. . 11:55 We eat on the back because tomorrow morning we must to work. 04:50 pm to go to Gurney Drive and the movies, but Leonhart (haiz. ...) We see Percy Jackson Lightinig Thief super nice! ! ! I like! ! ! We have seen until around 06:55. . In this way the day has passed, so, I take this opportunity to share with you should be well cared for your family, girlfriend and friends! ! ! ! ! Do not regret it and we have to cherish him / her. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment