Wednesday, May 11, 2011

LALALALALA

Hadn't Posting for while,same as usual busy~
But 29th April Jm ask me and kim boon for tea time because of off day. So we went to Queensbay Mall The Coffee Bean &Tea Leaf,until 06 something then we back home each other~

Now is on 07 th May Damn Leonheart Goh ppk me and then let me watch myself!!!!!!!!!!! Damn It!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time ever watch 2 movie straightly at the same day.Sigh i couldn't found a person to accompany for movie,so i have no choice to watch myself~ Damn It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08th May was Mother Day so me and my Family go to Golden Bay to have dinner after that went to Qb for desser and the most important thing is to buy a cake for my Mother.Today our dessert was special because my father ask me to buy J.Co Donuts Yogurt Ice Cream for Rm 10 so tasty for that Ice Cream got to buy one more time when i visit again~

No comments:

Post a Comment