Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dessert Time

Today i'm was planning to Youth Park for jogging and
breakfast at Taman Lip Sin and
take some idiot picture and the Floral Festival,but just me,
Eric and David were going.
What i unexpected was Eric was over sleep and didn't
answer a call at all!!!(Sigh (-_-"")
AT the same time David also cancel,so ended with empty
mood. have my breakfast at home at last~

Felt Helpless!!!!!
As the word like you lose some and the same time you gain some back,Tonight i went to Queensbay Mall to express like have My Dessert At Tutti Fruitti and i was spent Rm 32.60 for all flavor and i couldn't imagine that are self services... (-_-"") After that went to The Coffee Bean for Espresso macchiato finally i has tasted the Espresso!!!(^&^) It was too boring if just enjoy the Coffee if without Cookies..... But i'm lucky that because there are someone introduce me the cookies was nice so i take beat to taste it and it was a good choice of me because i willing to take the risk and the cookies are nice and tasty!!! I will buy it again!!! And the total bill are Rm 9.00 without Government Tax.If i didn't bring the Citibank Card The total bill is not just Rm 9.00 that's cheap. It will be Rm9.45.(-_-)""" At last the Bil were Rm 7.65 plus the cookies~
After that My mood were Happy Again so Coffee time and dessert time are the heal of the Human Being when the Mood Are Down!!!
So where else that i haven't try the Dessert Yet???? Erm... Any Suggestion???






I need A SUGGESTION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment