Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Relying upon oneself is better than relying upon others"

Last Sunday Valerie was asking me to show her direction to Autocity Juru for her mother soon working for there while don't know where is the exactly location.
As usual we will have our breakfast at outside,so they ask me for a suggestion so i was suggest the "Char Kuey Kak" but it were disappointed because the shop were close,so change ti Jalan Abu Siti Lane for White Curry Mee(Santan Mee) were created by david and Valerie.I'm the one who like the traditional food for traditional way.After having our breakfast then the journey start to Autocity Juru.... There was smooth journey for being there~

And i learn something on Wednesday "Relying upon oneself is better than relying upon others",and i will be continue the meaning of the word until i death. And I will be Mr.Alone start from now on!!!!!
It's better to been alone so i that i won't not get hurt anymore done everything by oneself,there are nothing is Impossible for me!!!Because I'm Mr.Alone!!! Hurray! Hurray!!! Hurray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment