Thursday, June 2, 2011

30th 2010

Monday another boring for me... Luckily that my mother Ask me to help her went to LHDM

for some information,but before that i going to find my brother David

along with me,and then we went by Car....

Once we have reach there i ask david to go to take the number before it's close and we have

waited one hour and half before to our turns.

After that we still even take around to find some food

for high tea,and it's make us disappointed because couldn't find a restaurant or a stall.

So we decide went ti Gurney to have the dinner at Max Gourmet it's have been a while

i didn't haveany meal since last year(don't know which month,day,time....)

On eight o clock something ,it time to

leave there and continue to Coffee Island Again which i have seek it on last Friday,

now again visit the Restaurant again.

And everyone saying me are rich guy who always been there,whatever i said they

won't understand because that place really makes me have a memorable and ....(i couldn't explain the

word out but is a Happy mood for me when i visit there.!!)


Second 31th May 2010 last day of MAY and it's also a time what to reappointed for Sunday who

some of them Ppk me and some of them lazy to go some of them tired some of them....

But at last me and david went there in early on the morning first went to Youth Park

for Jogging and badminton.

After that only went to botanic Garden for Floral festival.And i have taken a lot of picture.

Wish that next year i can be there again to have new experience of Bonsai^^

No comments:

Post a Comment