Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lie or Not Welcoming???

Yesterday was asked by David to purchase Movie Ticket for Step Up 3D.Same as usual I will check on wherever I been... Suddenly Ben came in and comment ask me to June New Shop so quickly reply said On You But I need a transport.After that no status back to me.... So I will just wait until almost 7pm.I started to text him whether the plan still stick on it??? But I never expect that he text back and tell me No!!!! So this is what makes fall into Angry Mode!!!!! He never will tell me that going or not until you ask it!!
If you are not going or whatever reason just tell me earlier will do so that I can arrange transport!!!!! But what have you done to me?? Ane I never plan to movie on that night!!! But you ask me to do it!! So I just follow to do it!!!!  And you been there after one of senior tagged you!!!
You lie to me that you are not going!!!! Is that you needed to do so???
Is really piss me off!!!! :@
Let's not to talk him anymore.

Yesterday I was invite by David To Movie on 1st Avenue For Step Up 3D. A875a usual I will plan it whole day hang around....
Morning been to HotBowl for White Curry Mee..
After that David suggest to Pray at Mercy God Temple.. So we head it after our breakfast and we ended at 11am something we direct back because we still have plan further......
On 3:30pm I depart from David...And I never expect that David will take snap from his house until 1st Avenue somemore when touch down he still not awaken..And take another 15 minute ti snap Oh My Gosh!!! I Imagine that what will happen if if travel with me....Is hard to believe it....
On 04:30 I head to my favorite Cafe Shop( Starbucks) to purchase Mango Black Tea... My favorite now for Starbucks....
When 05:15 the movie start showing....
Until 05:58 an unexpected devil ringtone is ringing and I have no choice to answer because is Unknow Number...But guess what He call me and I just answer with impolite tone because you lie to me!!!!
After Thatcher movie ended near 7pm.So we quickly head back because we still have plan to Barit Puntar support my senior...Machado. And we depart 8pm something from Lian Chee House and we touch down there Before 09:30,we left around 10pm.... But we never expect that we will make a wrong turn we direct head to Bandar Bharu..And the worst were at back our petrol is going empty.... My gosh!!!! Luckily we meet a people sold the petrol... Is good to meet you again... Thanks God for helping us and didn't trap at Bandar Bharu. THANK God
After that we reach home around 12:10am 08 August 2012....
But this were our memory with David And Lian Chee :-)
Thank Guys;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment