Saturday, August 25, 2012

Soon is Happen

Last Monday were plan to Koi Sushi with Lian Chee,David, and Lian Chee friends who know friends of him were 747.So we have no choice to ask Eric so our plan stick it.
Earlier in the morning,me and David were hiking at Penang Botanic Garden around 1 an hour then only we left...After that head to our favourite place McDonald to have breakfast .And we also bought the Special edition Olympic Cup.Because it just cost us RM2.5....
On 11pm I have went to LianChee house who know I left my key in the house when I had the close the door....:O Sigh
Then I got to ask Lian Chee to fetch me.....Thank You Lian Chee
12:49pm we reach Gurney Koi Sushi....
On 1pm we started order our sushi... Let's skip to talk the sushi this will our memory only.......
Sorry I can't share it out.....
We left Gurney at 4pm to 1st Avenue to movie( Expandable 2)
By the way we still have the time before movie start... ( I would like to Thank You Eric for once again accompany us movie and the Phone Thank You Eric Is good to have this kind of friend)
After the movie we plan to KFC branch to have dinner because it were a long long long long time we didn't have dinner at there....


No comments:

Post a Comment