Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crazy Day ($-$)

21 March 2012 (Sunny Day)

Yesterday was finished my Jigsaw by 8:30pm,Finally finish!!! Yeah ^^ But the Important thing I haven’t buy the wrapping paper yet….So I asked David fetch me to buy,But I can’t found one at Young Ones Bayan Baru,is okay then because david planning to next station which is Tesco but before that I got to be 1st Avenue to buy ticket for today(22 March 2012),By the time I reach 1st Avenue Tgv Cinema the first Impression for me is CLOSED…..(=_=)””” We got no choice but to next sation…. Our favorite Tesco!!!! To there for what????(Erm,for you guys must be shopping complex for Aunt Right??? But before that who can answer that Tesco is for Aunt only huh?????) But david really been there to buy Pork…(my Gosh @@) Okay,right now we have reach but the Tesco Jelutong seem closed…..(X_X) Of course that david will not Give up,butdo you guys ever think that where is next destination???? Anyone??? (Tesco Tanjung Tokong) My Goodness,for there only because Pork!!! Pork Pork Pork!!!

When the time he found Pork there is a word come again CLOSED….. (XD)Guys and Gals don’t worry I will upload David as uncle buy thing from Tesco Tanjung Tokong ….After that David went to my house to help me stick the jigsaw on Manila Card so that he can hang it….. Thanks David for help and is also a present for you,(Hope that you will like it and understand the exactly meaning of Jigsaw.)

By the way we finish is 2:30am(22 March 2012 Midnight) And I got to work morning shift,less than 3 hour for me to rest and today got to be A Busy Day for me~~~

Happy Birthday David^&^

No comments:

Post a Comment