Friday, March 16, 2012

LU SHI LU EH SHU(HOKKIEN)

16 March 2012

Yesterday was hang out with my dear girlfriends ^&^ to buy something special to someone special. First destination same as usual,1st Avenue Parking……(XD) Then, held to Prangin Mall to buy things..But we seem to buy for ourself than Others…..Before that we have to have our Dinner.

On 08:55pm we bought it back, But Prangin Mall is ready to closed up….(@@)Then, we have no choice to move to 1ST Avenue continue shopping…. Until 10:30pm I suggest to have dessert, then we held to in front of Traders Hotel to have our sesame rice ball..It’s still be the usual sweet like heart(^&^)

Today as usual, working everyday…..(Boring) ,Ben same usual ask me out, but today morning when I wake up is not feeling well, so I have to cancel tonight, but Ben is keep ask me out,so I ask him back are you paid my medical fee if I were out but I was out of expected that Ben reply me(I die I eh shu!!!!) F U C K !!!!

Then next time don’t ask me out or even text me again!!! What are friends exactly mean!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment