Thursday, March 22, 2012

David Birthday 那一天,我们一起疯癫的时间....

22 March 2012 (Sunny Day)

Today, was David Birthday.wake up in the early morning around 05:23am (@@) to work,after that,when 6:00am. Me and david depart,while on the haif way,I want to get david phone to,but we couldn’t find it,and david thought that left at my house,so we turn it back and get it,And it’s so surprise that the phone were not at my room but at(any one can figure out???) it was at the bag of side,when he didn’t realize for it….(oh my gosh!!)

While afternoon david promise that he will come and fetch then we head to 1st Avenue for a movie before start our dinner at Yea Times Square,but one thing that can’t figure it out,this is his first time fetch me at 4pm something my gosh,one hour after I off from work…..Luckily he know where he can found me,but that time he also called me,but I don’t know….(what’s wrong with my phone???)

By the way I also bought a sock as well,because I forgot to bring my sock…and it cost RM7…..(sigh)Then we head to 1st Avenue to continue movie,and it’s also the first time I try then Bean sit at TGV Cinema,not bad for the sit and it’s also beable to sleep as well….. Good….

The John Carter was took 2 hour to finish for it ,and I also afraid that we will late for the dinner at Yea Times Square.But luckily that we are not late and wait for the gals(Kathy,Valerie and Lynn) by 10minute something they are reach.So we direct to Yea while waiting(Eric and Lian Chee)So total are 7 person together and the time passed fast like bullet,a clip of eye the time show us it’s time to leave to next destination.But all the way we had a lot of fun,chit chat,disturbing each other to fun and fun^&^ Right Gals and Guys???

So the next station are Strait Quay but there aim nothing to fun,and we just hang around 30 minute then we leave together and back to home each other for normal life again…Because most of them were working for Today ^&^

Happy Birthday David

No comments:

Post a Comment