Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stupid Credit Card^^


Damn IT!!!! Start from 13 until 14 two days continuously  Stupid Maybank  (Credit Card) cannot went through the transaction!!!Oh My Gosh!!! What was going on??? 
Then on 11pm on 13 March I called Maybank Customers Services, one of Maybank Staff state that I have over limit(How could it be????) While I didn’t spent much of this month, then I cut off line due to I’m tired after work.

Second Morning 14 March I called again, the maybank staff again, this time I was using my father name to cal to ask what happen to my son card….(XD if I don’t use  my father name I can’t know what exactly was happening…)Mizi(I think),one of the staff spoken that will call me back within 10 minute, then I have no choice to agree…. After 10 minute, none of music from my phone ringing…Then I called again,this time different person name was Fatiha(I guess..) the same answer goes to me ,but I agree lastly because she gave an confidence answer that will  call me again…. But the same situation happened to me ,None vibrate and music from my music while I waiting for the whole afternoon….(Like A Boyfriend wait a call from Girlfrend…. Stupid!!!!!!!)

 While at same day(14th Mach),I call again ,and this time was out of my excepted, before she call me the same answer from his clients, but this time was different  call me after 6 minute, this staff were good(Livia),(Thanks Livia once again^&^) And explain to me what was going to credit card.. It Because of recently the Maybank message center was charging Rm200 each time I go to Petrol station(oh my gosh charging Rm200 how many motor I can put???? Please count for me^^)So Livia was suggest me to increase my credit card limit…But I cannot make decision so fast while my mother is sleeping, before get approval to increase my credit card limit…

This were teaching me don’t always rely on Credit Card….

No comments:

Post a Comment