Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Think Too much

Tuesday Raining Day
So do i felt today suddenly so sad,is that truth that i were think too much??? This afternoon were just want to drop by gurney after work to pass Ben present to Li Leng and ask her to transfer that it,but li leng were ask hi tea as well so i were follow it,as usual i will check in each place i been and visit which is my memory which the most precious moment with my friends hang around. But my mind were show up "I definitely not the guy you want to hang with" Why this show up each time were my most memorable moment to me....Is that i think too much.....
While Night were planing to hang around at Starbuck at Egate but seem the god are not allow me to out because of the bad weather is keep going until 11pm something then only back to normal starry sky...
Fine today until here...

No comments:

Post a Comment