Monday, October 8, 2012

Lunch Alone plane by Ben!!!

Lunch has been asked before Monday by Ben and before Monday we have some conservation problem so we ended in bad way somemore cancle without my notice,they cancle when I touch down at the same I meet up Sing Yong on that time and she tell me on the sport,but this time were special a little bit which I lunch alone since I were training at Pp Island Hotel...
Sigh Damn You BEN!!

Fine then after the lunch I meet up Al Ling at Starbuck Egate at 2:30pm and leave at 05:00pm...

On night time David were booked meweek ago for dinner,who know he ask me depart at 07:45pm but he were busy fine then,so I waited outside for 20minute and I was moody and lazy to rush him..after that je ask me wait anothere 10minutes for searching his motor key.... DAMN IT!!!
Somemore we lost when we search the western food,and stop at.Northam and turn back againand finally manage to touch down and we straight away order three dishDr which is Chicken Gordon Blue,Chicken Chop and Chef's Special Sauce Chicken Chop.... Hehe
In the way to finish my dinmer David was me why I so moody for recently ans he were speak out "we are friend" and I'm so touching when I hears it but I still want to keep as secret forever.... Thanks David!!!
But the soup were worst!!!!!

After that we have our dessert which I bought from Ezi Voucher... And the dessert were nice and good
Will definitely come again and have it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment