Monday, October 8, 2012

Once again canceled....

Sunday I was usual movie day with Eric,Hanson and Wei Keong(which is I don't know anything or details about)
Morning 09:19am the deal are run smooth,who know within one hour 10:13 Eric text me that cancle for today and that time my mood were in Thunder Storm add on the cancel I become more worst I straight away exit the viber and on the airplane mood!!! Because I don't want to answer any call of that,who know there is no one call or text me until I touch down Qb I the one who have call them and confirm!!!
Damn it!! Why that you cannot straight away tell me that your reason of cancle??? And I might acceptable.

Is okay then since this time is not my first time watching alone,but the worst is I bought one person seat which is end of the row and there are someone beside(Couple),the gal on left and the guy on right, when I take the seat down the couple immediately change the seat which I hate and pantang!!!!t I also figure that I want to change seat in that time but I...
One more experience of this time Iwill leave immediately and bought a new seat!!!

But the movie still not bad and from the begining the character were cover until the end.... I also no ideal why have to do so???

No comments:

Post a Comment