Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nueve for celebrating Halloween :*)

Last Thursday around 06:00pm something I answer a call which I never expected that he will call me to arrange an appointment with Max,at the same time I also planned to Nueve on Friday night so I ask him as well and he were no word to describe and agree with me somemore agree to fetch me from my work place on 10pm Thanks Max :-)
And we reach Nueve around 11pm and I have no ideal that Eric are join as well because(Classical Man Answer)The worst is they reached earlier than us but they didn't go in....Damn it.Is there necessary to wait instead to sit in and order first...??Sigh.....q

When the waiter come ans serve us I actually started crazy....Straight away order two bucket of Somebersy...Apple Cider which I love the most among Beer and also the first beer intro by Hanson which he been there often.. The most interesting part started that is Eric drink up the beer which he said dont want to take alcoholic drink....Is out of expected of us....o_O ,somemore take my drink as well and drink a lot too,the drink make us fly after we take beer,is the tube which is vodka three tube For Rm100 is totally expensive....but I'm not the boss who paid for that....Thanks Hanson if got the change I would like to try the green and red colour tube only....the vanilla flavour is damn suck!!!
After that we try the beer which we never try before 1904 is damn suck beer ever I take!!! Is quite expensive as well!!Rm96 per bucket!!!! And the funny this the waiter forget to bill US...Hanson who the one ask the waiter to bill us...Thanks Hanson foe being boss.After we finish all tje beer the rain started tear somemore we in Flying mode, dizzy...
Thanks Guys who join which is Kathy,Max,Eric and Hanson Thanks for once again especially Hanson be boss for the three tube and the 1904 beer for bucket.whod

No comments:

Post a Comment