Sunday, October 14, 2012

Time!!!!!

Why's so rush meand cause me so emo!!!!
Hate You!!!!
Damn it!!!!
Fuck you
Shit you
Screw you!!!
Damn you all!!! Reach komtar before 2pm and have lunch,and I also ask you(Eric) for tau pau but you said you will late,fine then,but why your answer were different from Lian Chee,lian Chee told me that you all have lunch....at the same time you also know that the show time is 02:45pm..
Since you are late,is that hard to ask you text or call me??
And the worst is that Not Even A Sorry to me when you all are late!!! This is one of the reason I fed up!!!! Second I want to keep my bag at Hanson car and you all late cause me can't keep my bag!!! the worst is that you pretending!!!
Third after movie I more fed up leave me alone for half an hour!!!
Damn it!!!!

After they leave me alone I went to my favorite place Starbuck.... To cool down myself by a cup of hot cappuccino without sugar.... Is taste good gonna have it again!!!

Actually it cool down me after that and we went to Times Square Haven Delight for Dinner buffect...
All the time we chit chat fun,fooling around,the time.was pass soon and we reach home before 10pm...
Quite earlier huh!??
Because next day were Monday Blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment